Collapsing Singvogel, Ruckwarts & Co
02. Bass, Gestrichen – 3:23
03. Tusch Ff – 4:31
04. Singvogel Ruckwarts – 4:13
05. Lua-Lua-He – 1:40
06. Shattering & Fading – 4:58
07. Nachrichten Aus Camabistan – 3:10
08. Big Sound – 2:08
09. Krawall – 3:11
10. Blech & Aufbau – 2:04
11. Natur – 2:47
- Ella Bauer / percussion, vocals
- Rainer Bauer / vocals, guitar
- Angelica Filanda / percussion, vocals
- Helga Filanda / percussion, vocals
- Wolfgang Krischke / percussion, piano
- Ulrich Leopold / bass
- Uschi Obermaier / maracas
This part of the Amon Duul sessions follows the style of the first recording of the gonzo jamming of this musical collective, the sound quality is a little bit better, and the atavistic session excerpts have been molded as collages with editing and enrichening them with soundeffects.
Most of the time this is tribal music, as there is a strong presence of ethnic collective drumming in the music, accompanied by toxicated waillings and chaotic fuzzed electric guitars.
There are also some very quiet parts there, though in some cases the building up of hypnotic trance is disturbed with sudden cuts or sounds, making this record a chaotic listening experience.
Certainly less refined than Amon Duul II but it contains a very catchy primitive energy.